My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's been a recurring theme of gawking at stars and being out in the open.
..Went running at midnight - forgot how refreshing and peaceful it always is.
My mother's green windbreaker kept me warm and beautiful music (ie lovely ipod) propelled the rhythm. Memories of fading faces from faded places flashed throughout my head.
Where are you? I wondered.. where are you in life.. on the earth..

I stopped running several times to look up and take in the breathtaking night - it was so big and wide. I'm going to miss this.
The city lights from afar looked like colored stars too.. twinkling hello, goodbye.

I think ever since I was young I had a fascination/weird habit of looking up at the sky.

Running in the dark, without a clue where I was going - it was simply nice. (And scary - had to check over my shoulder several times to make sure some psycho wasn't behind me ahaha)


Random moments like this I feel so alive. And happy to be as well.

<3



1 Comments:

Blogger Ezra said...

I like the phrase, "propelled the rhythm." It's very propellerific. Also, "happy to be"-- you mean happy to BE in the sense of existing? that's beautiful. I like this entry. you should post pictures along with your stories. Then it could be like a picturebook(not really since its not a book but actually just a short vignette-type thing, right?).

love ezra

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home