My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Saturday, June 09, 2007

This past week:

-selling men's cologne at Macy's = smelling like a man
-working at the clinic promoting 'advance directives'
-family counseling sessions, assumptions, and fights
-first MRI: felt like I was in a coffin w/aliens attacking me.. yeahh..
-we are moving to Hawaii
-lying on the grass huddled with friends, looking, looking
-retucking my babies in bed/ brushing teeth at same time (savvy multitasker booyah) early in the morning
-eating the BEST PIZZA EVER!!! SO DOUGHY :D
-becoming a scale-y tomato by means of sunburn


and reading that peace is not being where there is no noise, hard work, or trouble
but is being in the midst of all of it and still remaining calm.
----------------


Especially when it's night where the air is cool and crisp against your skin-
you tilt your head to look up at the sky and spin around

The scattered stars, I recognize them. It's the same, still sight every night, but I feel something changed in comparison to the familiar sky.
Just a different person in a different place in life.




1 Comments:

Blogger Ezra said...

i like your post. Ex cept I dont get the pictures. But hawaii! wow. and smelling like men! Go Men!

love ezra

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home