My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Saturday, April 07, 2007

The weather seems unable to make up its mind whether to be happy (sunny! :D) or blaah/moody (cloudy). Recently there's been a crescendo of gradual warmth in both the temperature (yesss) and in my life (ie friendships <3).

In all honesty my prayer life during Lent hasn't been that great.. This morning I made myself read the little daily lent book my mom had sent me in the mail. Half-sitting, half-lying in bed I prayed. For my dear roommates.. For my family and their health.. For school and the unknowable future, for myself. To become closer.


Temptation at its finest:
After devouring a sandwich (oh fluffy bread and HONEY!) at Sufficient Grounds the server guy asked if I wanted to take home the giant 2 liter bottle of honey which I stake out on my table <3
Alas.. he was just joking :-(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home