My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In the same way time is loathed,

(in that it crunches conflicting schoolwork and procrastination in little alotted space and then causes distance between people), time is essential in its never-ceasing continuity: it motivates action to finish up that stubborn paper and to repair that drifting relationship.

The ruthlessness of time really illustrates the inherent countdown.
This dawned to me after feeling overwhelmingly grateful to the friends I made at Berkeley. Time can be a positive awakening when it perpetuates growing bonds to ease minor or major dilemmas.

Let's make amends
and return to being friends.


--------
Oh, my essay!
..was a collective effort of different you's:
you who incessantly nagged at me to stop procrastinating ie. get off the internet, you who looked it over, you who opened my eyes to lacking structure and rhetoric, you who brought me gifts of cheese and chocolate, you who fueled me with boba, and you who prayed for me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home