My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

dorkified with a paper cut to the forehead (last time I got one on my knee)

spent nine hours today absorbing the goodness of the library... yet even with the deadline of my paper approaching rapidly, I still find ways to squeeze in bits of procastination - like right now :-)

Around 3 am I entered my room with full intention of quickly changing into comfy clothes... but emerged much much later after attacking unsuspecting carrot sticks, pineapple wedges, half a box of beloved thin mints, and a pound of feta + crackers with Jingy. ahh the joy of eating. We discussed having 'special' designated drawers of cheese in future apartment fridges and co-hosting exciting cheese parties (yay, the discovery of a fellow cheesy friend! bahaha).

..Sitting here in the study lounge for an all nighter & all dayer... Two floormates are passed out because of the beastly clutches of school - one on the couch, the other on the floor with a pillow. Sleep sounds extremely appealing right now, but I don't deserve it just yet~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


With all its overused redundancy, was reminded again: I'm not perfect and neither are others. thus a calling for forgiveness and acceptance ..the thought that there is but one life to live echoes in my head.. to fill what's empty and empty what's full.


..I noticed when I become stressed or sad, I crane my face to the sky or ceiling in silent Korean Hanul nim do wa joo seh yo. Then I feel better because I don't feel so alone.
Thank you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home