My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A hint of summer

"Rummage through your day. What do you find?"

[Boring history webcast!]
[Cookie dough at yopo!]
Then..
[A trip to the cloudless blue sky!]
- an isolated but open place, up high where all the small components come together in singing chorus - the streets, the trees, the buildings, the ocean, the horizon.. where you get to breathe in the big picture. Blemishes and imperfections are made invisible to the eye, and all that is seen is simple, breath-taking beauty.
Just like memories - after much time, sometimes we are able to overlook the grievances and quietly relish the remnants of joy.
This afternoon I witnessed my familar world, usually trudged through day after day, in a wholly different perspective. Wow.
My friend nudged me, Look at the people below - they look so insignificant and unimportant.

Are they? I see individual lives going about their way, and I wonder how they feel.

A quarter of the college career is almost over.. Time runs around as an intriguing force that propels such change.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pft, you DO have talent.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home