My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

t I ffa N y SPIRATION.

Things I am grateful for:


-my family; my stable home no matter where we travel to
-the jellyfish roomies, I can't imagine college life without you guys
-living in a home with warm bed, heat, running water, electricity (aka internetttt)
-dough
-yeast
-LA BURRITA! (hit me, ohhh)
-FLUFFY NAAN!
-TOUST! (said with cool accent), this includes regular sorts of toast complete with oozing butter and honey
-my health; all my senses vital and working
-simple gestures of caring
-the opportunity to be at Berkeley, to meet and learn and experience
-Eggy, for helping me grow
-cheese (all kinds!) plus Mendocino mustard (you can never go back)
-spontaneous and heart-warming conversations
-trying and difficult times; because I had the chance to learn from them
-youth (ahh youth..)
-hot showers where you feel like living in the bathtub permanently
-friends near and from afar
-sincere smiles and hugs
-cell phones (instant communication)
-Newman fellowship
-singing at the 10 pm mass
-that re-energized feeling after a good work out (walking home from the gym thinking "BOOYAH that's right!" haha)
-inky pens
-conditioner for my damaged hair
-washing machines and when DRYERS DRY PROPERLY! *glares at Rappa nui's [retarded] dryer


[Me: What's another word for "retarded"?
Tiffany: MIRIAM HAHAHAH]

...
-humor.. belly laughter, rolling around the floor laughter, clapping hands laughter, hitting each other laughter
-the Office
-OH! KOREAN POP CULTURE! hohoho
-OH! how could I forget? FSM carrot cake! MMMM like none other..
-Cheeseboard pizza <3 - basically care-cooked gourmet food
-POST-IT's
-well written books
-NAPKINS, soap, toilet paper, toilets... plongers.... wa hahaha
-fresh fruit (mm the crunch of a juicy apple)
-fiber :-)
-lotion for dry skin :-)
-doctors, teachers, people who live and help with compassion
-artistic creativity, music
-late night adventures into the unknown
-my childhood; the good and bad
-the stars in the sky
-the sun
-the cold (to appreciate the warmth)
-procrastination... (mixture of both self-induced relaxation and stress.. which I'm currently engaging in ho ho ho)


...to be always continued... dun dun dun



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my gratitude for today:

-being able to sleep with a beautiful roomie ;D
-watching people enjoy giving back to the community. hoorah for bp!
-attending a symphony- AMAZING!
-finding food on the table made by my roomies
-driving to berkeley hills, being able to look upon the bay, and thinking to myself, "what a wonderful world"
-you!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home