My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Feelings dissected.

And swept away we show proof of impermanence
lulling waves return home
the horizon extends its arms to receive
erased footsteps
from the velvet sand.


---------------------------

I write this because things of this earth can wither and fade

there were
waves of events causing thrills and turmoil, ups and downs, smooth waters and turning storms

there was
a need to return home, a return to wholeness to be who I am, encompassed and addressed

arms reach out to show the remnants of care.. and expectations being a twisted form of care..

the horizon, our intangible expectations and hopes

footsteps are memories of you and me
which were imprinted in

the grains of sand - interchangeable in singularity but maleable in compressed mounds-

velvet because it was gentle to the touch and so susceptible to being washed away.


Such is time in itself.

Yet I often forget, that above this all, there is one never changing
who placed the moon to influence the tide and placed the sun to let light through.
Both in orbit are held up by the sky..my God..?

..What should I do during an eclipse?

An eclipse of

the moon, my mind
the sun, my heart and soul.

I'm beginning to understand -
Life isn't defined by what happens to me
But how I respond to it.
And for strength, I do ask.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home