My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Saturday, October 28, 2006

the CHOES :D

HAHAHA Can't tell where I am!



Hi, I'm Miriam.




In the beginning, I was alone..



Then HE came along.



And THEM.



My very own entourage since age 8! yesss



how I made us play Pioneer, pioneer!



MOVIE AND FOOD NIGHT (guess who's eating all the food)




Years pass
I see my siblings grow up
Sometimes I wish they could stay small and cute (the easier to boss around hahahah)
when things were simpler

But I see the people they are becoming, changing into -
Their struggles are my struggles and vice versa
What would I do without any of them?
My brothers and sisters mean the world to me

Time can complicate and taint things

But even so - the joyful moments, the continuous bonding
haven't stopped


Appreciative
and aware of the gift
of my family.



2 Comments:

Blogger T. K. said...

aww, miriam, you and your siblings are so cute! ::pinch cheeks::

3:29 PM  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

great to have a big family and thereafter, great companions too

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home