My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sad and happy.

Your love never changes - it never began and never will end, and it yearningly calls your unlistening, ungrateful child. I'm broken, I'm sorry, I'm shame, I'm sin.
Even when I cannot look at myself, you love me still the same, allowing rebirth and growth to be created from my mistakes.
You, you are, you are love.
I cry with my chest hurting and hollowed because the things I seek in this passing world do not even compare to what has always been there from You.
I'm sorry.
I want to let go of the past, to be whole, to be broken to be broken(to let love flow), to live in compassion and selflessness. To follow.



1 Comments:

Blogger T. K. said...

aww, darling, it is tough, but the beauty of it is that you don't have to go through it alone. you have people who love youuuuu. kekeke. =P

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home