My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

..

Today:
Swam like a struggler at 6 am.
Worked from 1-10 pm.

Now - must studyyyy like a struggling zombie


And I'm sooo excited for tomorrow!
Work from 6 - 11 am.
---squeeze in mad cramming---
Statistics Exam 12:30 - 3:30 pm.
---eat my body weight---
Work again from 6 - 9:45 pm.
I noticed I'm starting to feel drained and moody on the job and when I come home. Because of work and school I'm pretty much gone the whole day - I want to spend more time with my siblings. Re-tucking my little sisters
(THEY'RE SO CUTE!! xD ) in bed before I left for work this morning made me realize how little attention I give them recently.
Free time seems to be disappearing.. :-(


-------------------------------------------------
:-) things:

Camping with friends
BeauJo's Pizza
KOREA vs France 1:1 the last goal was BOOYAH!
Reading & the library
Recuperating w/ addicting dramas

dundun...My cousin comes from Korea tomorrow to stay with us for the summer!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home