My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Thursday, December 21, 2006

i <3 feeding those i <3

they shined and smiled
awoke this morning to a flood.. breakfast anyone?
poor BBQ grill~
the view from our front door:
the world holds its breath


Since yesterday I've made snickerdoodles (they were so gorgeous hoho), spicy cheese omelets in a bag (boiled in water, very nifty), cream cheese Kolacky pastries, oven baked chicken rice burrito with beans, and apple crisp for my boo-tee-pul family :-D

It's a warm, full feeling when I see my siblings demolishing all traces of the food and when I hear compliments about what I've made - considering that before this semester I had no confidence or much experience in cooking (aside from boiling water for noodles haha)
apartment life has definitely helped in this department..

Next on the Hit-List! for the next couple of days: BBQ chicken, homemade pizza, salmon with dill, parmesan tilapia, hash browns, apple walnut tuna melt, German apple pancakes, banana bread, doughy pretzels, Anna's pumpkin pie (must get her recipe! :D)

My plan is to cook as much as I can for my family before the work life consumes me. <3



2 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

youre going to have to remake all of that when you get back to the apartment because, wow, i want some.

:D hope youre break is going happy :D

9:43 AM  
Blogger T. K. said...

soon i will be "reunited and it feel so good" : )

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home