My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I can't get enough of

...peanut butter
(tiffany and I finished off an entire jar in less than 24 hours)

::UPDATE::
we are now officially on jar #4. HOHOHO

panini sandwiches..
+ fluffy bread with honey (oh baby you make me groove :D)

la burrita


my roommates <3

[the only comfort I know these days..]

--------------------------------
I just realized it's been one year since I started this self-therapeutic blog of mine..
To think of the state of emotions I was once engrossed in makes me increasingly aware of this continuous change we all go through.

It's been awhile since I cared. I guess I've been drained more than I thought.

I'm trying again
to fill what's empty and empty what's full


praylovehopelive



2 Comments:

Blogger T. K. said...

omgggggggggggeeeeeee, you just bought two bottles of peanut butter. AH THE DEATH OF ME!

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could use some la burrita.. like. now. thanks.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home