My Photo
Name:
Location: Berkeley, CA

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

during french class,

instead of paying attention in class like a good little girl, i doodle in my reader.

Posted by Picasa

this is why i shall be very lost in the upcoming exam.

i need. to. pull my act together and quote,"put the stud in study" for french and english. :D mini-midterm, mini quiz, test, in-class essay, another midterm, then temporary freedom this weekend!

Today's finished work: typed a coherent total of 11 pages of english notes regarding Altieri's rambling. shared a delicious nap and shared an equally delicious wet burrito for dinner. mmm.



happy birthday to my lovely, second youngest sister! (who's in the doodle)
i can't wait to be home, where my first heart resides.
i miss my mommy.
i miss my Abba. and inohsunohburritogracejoy. ok, so basically the entire family.
i miss you all and love you! >3<



2 Comments:

Blogger grotius said...

thats a pretty cool drawing!

ps. because of you, i got a blog.

hahaah.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

G's right. That sketch is excellent!

You've great talent.

I was just "Next Blog"in' by...

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home